Terms & Conditions
Secure Payments & Transactions Policy
Before making a purchase from Rock Water Studio, please ensure you have read these terms and conditions thoroughly.
1. All transactions that are processed using this website are subject to these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fully aware of the terms in this document before making a purchase. By using this website, you are signifying your acceptance of our terms and conditions. You should also read our privacy statement.
2. We reserve the right to alter or update these terms and conditions at any time. The changes take effect from the date they are published to the website, as stated above. You are obliged to read the terms and conditions every time you make a purchase on this website.
3. We do not store your bank or credit card details on our webserver.
4. We only deliver products to customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Europe, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. For exceptional cases where arrangements are made for products to be delivered to customers in countries other than these, the Refund Policy does not apply.
5. Delivery estimates are specified in the product details section. This is only an estimate, and there are occasions when we are unable to deliver products in the estimated timescale. If we are unable to deliver within the specified time, we will contact you via email to inform you of the status. There are cases when delivery is delayed due to external factors in which case Rock Water Studio takes no liability for any delay in delivery time.
6. Payment is taken from your card only once we have checked your card details and ensured that stock is available. If stock is currently unavailable or we are unable to meet the delivery estimate, we will inform you by email and ask you to confirm that you want to continue with the order.
7. We make every effort to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate. However, it is possible that on occasion an error has been made. If you order a product and we discovered that it was priced incorrectly then we reserve the right to cancel the order and reissue the product at the correct price, in which case we will contact you via email to ask if you wish to proceed with the order. If you do not reply us, we will consider the order to be cancelled.
8. All of our prices are not subject to VAT or TVA.
9. Please ensure you have read our refund and returns policy. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
10. All text and images on this website remains the copyright of Rock Water Studio. Usage of any of this material is prohibited, unless authorised by us. If you wish to use any of our images then you must contact us by email. E.g. If you wish to use any image whatsoever from our site you need to contact us to gain our permission before you do so.
11. Copyright is retained by Rock Water Studio on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled. If a choice of design is presented, only one solution is deemed to be given by Rock Water Studio as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of Rock Water Studio, unless agreed in writing that this arrangement has been changed.
12. Any artwork, images, or text supplied and/or designed by Rock Water Studio on behalf of the customer, will remain the property of Rock Water Studio and/or its suppliers. The customer may request in writing from Rock Water Studio, the necessary permission to use materials (for which Rock Water Studio holds the copyright) in forms other than for which it was originally supplied, and Rock Water Studio may, at its discretion, grant this. Such permission must be obtained in writing before it will allow any of the aforesaid artwork, images, text, or other data to be used.
13. Links to other web sites are provided by RWS in good faith and for information only. RWS disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
14. The contract made between us through any transaction is governed by the laws of England. English language is the only language offered for the contract.
15. If you are unsure of anything stated in these terms and conditions, then you should contact us before making a purchase.
16. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
17. You must be 18 years of age or older to make any purchases through this website, or you should have permission from your parent/guardian.
1. Our postal address is 7 route d’Aigues-Vives, 34210 Agel, FRANCE.
2. We can be reached via e-mail using the contact page.
3.1 The information which you submit to us on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented or disclosed to third parties. We store only necessary information. None of the profile information you submit to make purchases will ever be used in ways that you have not consented to.
3.2 Where information is transferred outside of the EEA for service purposes (for example, website hosting and email campaigns), we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information to the same or an equivalent level as would be found in UK and EU data protection legislation.
4.1 Your order and payment details are collected is when you proceed to make a purchase. These details are collected for contractual purposes such that we can process your order. We have no other usage for the data. Any sensitive credit card information is NOT stored by us. Payments are processed securely by Paypal payment system. We do not ever see or have record of any credit card information.
4.2 Your contact details are sent to us when you make an enquiry on our contact form. By using the contact form, you give us your consent to use your contact details to respond to your enquiry.
4.3 Your contact details are sent to us when you sign up to receive our newsletter. We use your contact details to send you our newsletter. You have the right to opt out at any time and we also make it super easy for you to do this.
4.4 Any comments you make on our pages are done so with your consent and provide an opportunity for comment and feedback.
5. Your IP address, technical information about your browser, pages you visit and your activities whilst browsing our site are collected anonymously (i.e. these details are not connected with your personal information collected in 4 above). This information helps us to understand how people use our site and detect and respond to hacking and other criminal activity. It also helps our service providers to diagnose and repair faults.
7. In accord with relevant data protection legislation, we will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above and to deal with any complaint or dispute you may have. If you require further information about our information retention policies, please contact us.
8. Under UK and EU data protection legislation, you have a number of rights with respect to your information.
- The right to be informed about the information we hold about you
- The right of access to the information we hold about you
- The right to have any errors rectified
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is the basis of processing)
- The right to object to processingIf you have any questions about the information we hold, how we use it or how to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You can also use the opt-out facilities provided in our marketing emails and in the settings on our website to change your preferences and consents at any time.
9. Upon request, we will delete your profile including all information about your account and your purchases.
10. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or by using the contact page.
Shipping & Delivery
Q. Do you ship Worldwide?
A. We deliver products to customers in Europe, UK, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. For exceptional cases where arrangements are made for products to be delivered to customers in countries other than these, the Refund Policy does not apply.
Q. When will my order be delivered?
A. Orders for items that are immediately available are typically shipped within 3 working days. Actual delivery time then depends on how far the parcel has to travel and usually takes up to 2 weeks to arrive with you.
Please note: All Custom Made To Order / Made to Order / Available on Backorder items will need to be made before I can ship them!
Q. I missed the courier for my delivery, how do I reschedule?
A. The mail service should have left a delivery slip with a tracking number on it. Please telephone the number on the slip, quoting your tracking number to reschedule your delivery.
Q. How can I track my parcel?
A. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number. This will enable you to track the progress of your parcel’s journey to you.
Q. How will you ship my order?
A. Orders are shipped using a tracked and insured service.
All parcels dispatched will require a signature upon delivery. Please kindly ensure that there will be someone to sign for the parcel at the delivery address. In the event no one is available to sign, a card will usually be left for you to contact your mail delivery service and arrange a date for re-delivery.
Unfortunately we are unable to change the delivery address once the order has been processed.
Changes of address will need to be made directly with your mail service.
We cannot accept responsibility for parcels that the shipping service has been unable to deliver, nor parcels which have been left without a signature at your request. We always recommend that you provide us with a business address for deliveries, as there is always likely to be someone who can sign on your behalf.
Delivery to APO/BFPO and PO BOX addresses is not currently available.
This page sets out all details relating to our money back guarantee.
Important Update: Due to policy changes in the payment processing platforms that allow Rock Water Studio to accept credit card payments, any refunds will be minus the transaction fees incurred by Rock Water Studio for the purchase being refunded. The transaction fee usually amounts to around 3% of the purchase value.
1. All items, excluding “Custom Designed”, “Made to order” and “Custom Made To Order” items, are supplied with a 14 day money back guarantee provided that they are returned within 14 days and in the condition sent, along with the original packaging and paperwork.
2a. Requirements for “Custom Designed”, “Made to order” and “Custom Made To Order” items are confirmed by the payment of a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the agreed final price.
2b. Requirements for creations “Available on backorder” (also referred to as “Backordered”) are confirmed by payment in full which is non-refundable.
2c. For some “Custom Designed” items, an initial Design Fee is required. Refunds are not payable on this fee unless the customer confirms to appoint Rock Water Studio to create their “Custom Designed” item (as set out in 2a above), in which case the Design Fee is refunded against the final price.
3. For all returns, items must be returned by the appropriate Special Delivery with a tracking number and insured according to their purchase price.
4. Refunds are not payable on returned uninsured lost items. Return postage must be paid by the customer.
5. We will then arrange a refund or exchange for goods up to the purchase price.
6. We only deliver products to customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Europe, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. For exceptional cases where arrangements are made for products to be delivered to customers in countries other than these, the Refund Policy does not apply.
6. Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept the return of earrings. We are also unable to accept the return of rings and other jewellery which have been specifically engraved at the customer’s request.
7. If goods are exchanged these goods are not subject to the Money Back Guarantee (unless this has been specifically agreed beforehand by Rock Water Studio).