1. Our postal address is 7 route d’Aigues-Vives, 34210 Agel, FRANCE.
2. We can be reached via e-mail using the contact page.
3.1 The information which you submit to us on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sold, rented or disclosed to third parties. We store only necessary information. None of the profile information you submit to make purchases will ever be used in ways that you have not consented to.
3.2 Where information is transferred outside of the EEA for service purposes (for example, website hosting and email campaigns), we ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your information to the same or an equivalent level as would be found in UK and EU data protection legislation.
4.1 Your order and payment details are collected is when you proceed to make a purchase. These details are collected for contractual purposes such that we can process your order. We have no other usage for the data. Any sensitive credit card information is NOT stored by us. Payments are processed securely by Paypal payment system. We do not ever see or have record of any credit card information.
4.2 Your contact details are sent to us when you make an enquiry on our contact form. By using the contact form, you give us your consent to use your contact details to respond to your enquiry.
4.3 Your contact details are sent to us when you sign up to receive our newsletter. We use your contact details to send you our newsletter. You have the right to opt out at any time and we also make it super easy for you to do this.
4.4 Any comments you make on our pages are done so with your consent and provide an opportunity for comment and feedback.
5. Your IP address, technical information about your browser, pages you visit and your activities whilst browsing our site are collected anonymously (i.e. these details are not connected with your personal information collected in 4 above). This information helps us to understand how people use our site and detect and respond to hacking and other criminal activity. It also helps our service providers to diagnose and repair faults.
7. In accord with relevant data protection legislation, we will not retain your information for longer than is necessary for the purposes listed above and to deal with any complaint or dispute you may have. If you require further information about our information retention policies, please contact us.
8. Under UK and EU data protection legislation, you have a number of rights with respect to your information.
- The right to be informed about the information we hold about you
- The right of access to the information we hold about you
- The right to have any errors rectified
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is the basis of processing)
- The right to object to processing
If you have any questions about the information we hold, how we use it or how to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You can also use the opt-out facilities provided in our marketing emails and in the settings on our website to change your preferences and consents at any time.
9. Upon request, we will delete your profile including all information about your account and your purchases.
10. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above address or by using the contact page.