Rock Water Studio’s Secure Payments and Transactions Policy
Before making a purchase from Rock Water Studio, please ensure you have read these terms and conditions thoroughly.
1. All transactions that are processed using this website are subject to these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure you are fully aware of the terms in this document before making a purchase. By using this website, you are signifying your acceptance of our terms and conditions. You should also read our privacy statement.
2. We reserve the right to alter or update these terms and conditions at any time. The changes take effect from the date they are published to the website, as stated above. You are obliged to read the terms and conditions every time you make a purchase on this website.
3. We do not store your bank or credit card details on our webserver.
4. We only deliver products to customers in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Europe, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. For exceptional cases where arrangements are made for products to be delivered to customers in countries other than these, the Refund Policy does not apply.
5. Delivery estimates are specified in the product details section. This is only an estimate, and there are occasions when we are unable to deliver products in the estimated timescale. If we are unable to deliver within the specified time, we will contact you via email to inform you of the status. There are cases when delivery is delayed due to external factors in which case Rock Water Studio takes no liability for any delay in delivery time.
6. Payment is taken from your card only once we have checked your card details and ensured that stock is available. If stock is currently unavailable or we are unable to meet the delivery estimate, we will inform you by email and ask you to confirm that you want to continue with the order.
7. We make every effort to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate. However, it is possible that on occasion an error has been made. If you order a product and we discovered that it was priced incorrectly then we reserve the right to cancel the order and reissue the product at the correct price, in which case we will contact you via email to ask if you wish to proceed with the order. If you do not reply us, we will consider the order to be cancelled.
8. All of our prices are not subject to VAT or TVA.
9. Please ensure you have read our refund and returns policy. This does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
10. All text and images on this website remains the copyright of Rock Water Studio. Usage of any of this material is prohibited, unless authorised by us. If you wish to use any of our images then you must contact us by email. E.g. If you wish to use any image whatsoever from our site you need to contact us to gain our permission before you do so.
11. Copyright is retained by Rock Water Studio on all design work including words, pictures, ideas, visuals and illustrations unless specifically released in writing and after all costs have been settled. If a choice of design is presented, only one solution is deemed to be given by Rock Water Studio as fulfilling the contract. All other designs remain the property of Rock Water Studio, unless agreed in writing that this arrangement has been changed.
12. Any artwork, images, or text supplied and/or designed by Rock Water Studio on behalf of the customer, will remain the property of Rock Water Studio and/or its suppliers. The customer may request in writing from Rock Water Studio, the necessary permission to use materials (for which Rock Water Studio holds the copyright) in forms other than for which it was originally supplied, and Rock Water Studio may, at its discretion, grant this. Such permission must be obtained in writing before it will allow any of the aforesaid artwork, images, text, or other data to be used.
13. Links to other web sites are provided by RWS in good faith and for information only. RWS disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
14. The contract made between us through any transaction is governed by the laws of England. English language is the only language offered for the contract.
15. If you are unsure of anything stated in these terms and conditions, then you should contact us before making a purchase.
16. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
17. You must be 18 years of age or older to make any purchases through this website, or you should have permission from your parent/guardian.
~~ END ~~